Donorfy Team Leader
Full-time, Work from Home
We are excited to be seeking a brilliant Team Leader with fundraising experience to lead our Donorfy team. Experience in the charity sector and of using a Charity CRM are essential, but technical experience isn’t! If you enjoy working with people and are a natural problem-solver, this opportunity may be for you.
Our Core Values
- Integrity – trusted, open and honest
- Make a difference – by delivering value for NFP’s
- Pro-active – excellence in attitude as well as aptitude
- Get it Right – reliable and professional
Mast’s vision is to see every UK charity and membership organisation fulfilling its mission, uninhibited by systems and processes. Our team of friendly and experienced consultants are 100% committed to this aim. We look after our staff and provide a happy working environment.
We’re looking for someone special, someone who has a good understanding of the charity sector, loves working with people, is very organised, can juggle competing priorities and relishes solving problems.
Our Donorfy client base is growing, with new business almost every month, so we need a Team Leader to ensure our projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and with everyone happy at the end.
As well as leading the team, you will also be expected to work on projects yourself. This could involve gathering requirements, configuring Donorfy, delivering training, writing queries and importing data. We are happy to provide training to the right candidate.
The job is full-time (37.5 hours/week, with flexibility).
- Leading our team of Donorfy consultants:
- overseeing day-to-day operation
- setting clear team goals
- delegating tasks and setting project deadlines
- create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- monitoring team performance and reporting on project status
- Delivering consultancy services to our clients
- Listening to team and client feedback and resolving any issues
- Working with colleagues to continually improve our processes
The successful candidate will have all these essential attributes:
- Experience either as a professional charity fundraiser, managing a fundraising CRM in a charity or working for a CRM supplier to the charity sector
- Very organised – keeping on top of competing priorities, keeping your calendar up to date, using email and Teams/Slack, updating our project/timesheet system, attending meetings
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with deadlines
- Good listener
- Excellent written, spoken and presentation skills
- Positive, cheerful attitude and a creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to absorb complexity and deal with a wide range of prospective clients – relating to senior management as well as users
- Initiative – seeing what needs doing, finding innovative solutions, seeing what could be done better
- Comfortable with working from home in a dedicated workspace
Having any of these attributes would be an advantage:
- Appreciation of the technical aspects of a CRM – fields, integrations, APIs
- Understanding or experience of Donorfy or other CRM used in fundraising (Raisers’ Edge, ThankQ, Donorflex, Harlequin, Beacon, Salesforce, Dynamics etc)
- Understanding or experience of popular digital fundraising and comms tools such as JustGiving, Facebook Donate, Virgin Money Giving, Mailchimp, Eventbrite or similar
All our team are home-based. We use collaboration tools to stay in touch throughout the day, and we meet regularly in London and the south-east. You would need to be able to do that once or twice a month.
£50k to £55k
25 days holiday plus a workplace pension to which the company contributes 4% of gross salary.
We will supply a laptop, mobile phone, monitor(s) and other equipment necessary to working effectively from home.
Applicants are invited to send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the essential requirements and salary range before applying.
You must be resident in and eligible to work in the UK.
Ability to meet in London / south-east
Selection process will include:
- Review of CV and covering letter
- Initial Zoom interview and subsequent Zoom interviews if it goes well
- A chance to talk to other members of the team
- References will be required
We will keep you informed of your progress through the stages.
Keep me posted!
Stay up-to-date with industry tips and what we’re doing